Are you on Google Street View?Make sure the Street View of your business, township, housing colony on Google Search and Google Maps.
Google My Business – Trusted Provider
By becoming a Trusted Provider, we can help our members get verified with Google My Business quickly and easily.
We partner with Google to help businesses grow and succeed by building an online presence on Google Maps and Search.
It starts by registering on Google My Business and creating a high quality online listing.
The business listing is used to showcase your products, services and business value to potential customers. With powerful tools like messaging, photos and posts, you have the ability to attract customers and stand out against your competitors.
Enhance your content on Google with beautiful 360-degree panoramic pictures.
Engage with customers who can now walk-through and experience your business with the familiar Street View navigation.
Influence customer decision making during the search and discovery process by inviting customers into your business online.
Rich immersive experiences for everyone
Experience virtual reality like you’re actually there
Virtual Realities for Samsung Gear VR and Oculus
Portfolio: Google Street Views & 360 Degree Virtual Tours
How to publish 360 degree virtual tours in Google?
As the first Google Certified Photographer in India, I can help you get a premium-quality, 360-degree inside street view of your business in Google Search and Google Maps.
- Contact us to request a free consultation on Google Indoor Street View and 360 degree virtual tours
- As a Google Trusted Verifier, we will assist you to get the business verified by Google.
- We schedule a Google Street View /360 degree virtual tour photo shoot at your business
- We publish the Indoor Street View of your business on Google (Google Search results and Google Maps)
That’s all you need to start! It is simple, fast and affordable too!
Quality of the Imagery:
2. Taken using professional DSLR and high end accessories and industry standard software
3. The panoramas will be 360 x 180 degrees, covering ground and ceiling, without showing the tripod legs.
- Technical assistance for creating, claiming and verification of Google Business Pages if required.
- VR compatible stand-alone virtual tour with user friendly interface for easy navigation, which can be hosted at client’s web server or it can be shown offline on touch-screen kiosks at exhibitions pavilions and malls.
- Android/iOs compatible file for offline viewing on smart phones and handheld devices.
- Files to upload 360 tours in Face Book and other image sharing sites.